Shot of the Day: Long Way from Atlanta
By OUTTraveler Editors
We at Out Traveler are happy to announce a new(ish) daily feature. Our "Shot of the Day" will highlight a beautiful vacation picture from anyone (but hopefully LGBT). If you have an arresting travel shot, please send it to [email protected] with a sentence or two describing the details; where and when it took place, and maybe your favorite memory of that trip. Don't forget your name and where you live.
Today's image comes from Joseph Geierman and B.J. Abbott of Atlanta. "While on RSVP's Alaska cruise this July, we were lucky enough to take a helicopter to the top of the Herbert Glacier and experience dog sledding," Joseph writes. "The landscape was staggeringly beautiful. We also loved being able to interact with the dogs. This trip to the glacier was definitely the highlight of our vacation."
For more information on Alaska, click here. For RSVP Cruises, click here.
- 15 Pride Celebrations You Can't Miss
- EXCLUSIVE | Surprising and Gay-friendly Merida Part 1
- Exclusive | Top 10 Straight Cruise Lines for LGBTs
- The Newest LGBT Cruise Sets Sail With Transgender Travelers Taking Center Stage
- A Definitive Gay Guide to Miami
- The Party's Over for Naked Gay Revelers in Vegas