Shot of the Day: Long Way from Atlanta
By OUTTraveler Editors
We at Out Traveler are happy to announce a new(ish) daily feature. Our "Shot of the Day" will highlight a beautiful vacation picture from anyone (but hopefully LGBT). If you have an arresting travel shot, please send it to [email protected] with a sentence or two describing the details; where and when it took place, and maybe your favorite memory of that trip. Don't forget your name and where you live.
Today's image comes from Joseph Geierman and B.J. Abbott of Atlanta. "While on RSVP's Alaska cruise this July, we were lucky enough to take a helicopter to the top of the Herbert Glacier and experience dog sledding," Joseph writes. "The landscape was staggeringly beautiful. We also loved being able to interact with the dogs. This trip to the glacier was definitely the highlight of our vacation."
For more information on Alaska, click here. For RSVP Cruises, click here.
- The Three Big City Halloween Parties You Can't Miss
- New Yorkers Are Angry With Taylor Swift's Big Apple PR Campaign
- VIDEO: West Hollywood Employs Hot Guys, Humor to Keep Pedestrians Safe
- WATCH: A Fever Dream Video From WeHo's Big Gay Bar
- PHOTOS: What Pride Looks Like in a Rio Favela
- Tour of the Week: Rio with Orpheus Travel