American Airlines Allows Early Boarding for Light Packers
By OUTTraveler Editors
American Airlines announced Thursday that people carrying just a personal item that fits under the seat—no rolling suitcases—can board before most other passengers, The Associated Press reports.
Passengers carrying just a personal item—a purse, backpack, or computer bag—will board right after Group 1, the airline said, adding that it will also allow passengers to check a second carry-on bag, which they’ll have to claim at baggage claim, at the gate for no charge.
Read the full story here.
- Midwestern Boys On Your Mind? Joey Contreras premieres the video for 'Ohio,'
- PHOTOS: The Vegas Strip's Only Gay Club Opens
- Cherry Grove Blaze Destroys Two Landmarks
- Fund This: Thoughts From Iceland Comic Book Travel Journey
- The Newest LGBT Cruise Sets Sail With Transgender Travelers Taking Center Stage