American Airlines Allows Early Boarding for Light Packers
By OUTTraveler Editors
American Airlines announced Thursday that people carrying just a personal item that fits under the seat—no rolling suitcases—can board before most other passengers, The Associated Press reports.
Passengers carrying just a personal item—a purse, backpack, or computer bag—will board right after Group 1, the airline said, adding that it will also allow passengers to check a second carry-on bag, which they’ll have to claim at baggage claim, at the gate for no charge.
Read the full story here.
- Know What 'Hidden City' Booking Is? Orbitz Doesn't Want You To
- The 30 Hottest Guys from New York Comic Con
- VIDEO: While Many Dream of Visiting Jamaica, Gays Want to Leave
- PHOTOS: Atlanta Pride Is a Southern Star
- PHOTOS: Men With Their Legs Spread on Public Transit
- Boston: Newly Improved Gay Paradise