America's Sexiest National Parks?
By Neal Broverman
People are not only fishing, hiking, and roasting marshmallows in the nation's national parks — they're pitching tents, figuratively, and more, according to a new survey.
MissTravel, a self-described "destination-dating site" that hooks beautiful travelers up with sponsors who want to take them on vacations, conducted a survey that found one in five travelers have had sex in a public park. The site also asked respondents which parks they got busy in and Red State recreation areas topped the list. MissTravel is geared to a hetero clientele, though we have to imagine much gay sex is going on at all these places (we don't know where exactly!)
The most popular national parks to have sex in, according to MissTravel:
1. Zion National Park - Utah (pictured)
2. Dry Tortugas National Park - Florida
3. Redwood National Park - California
4. Mammoth Cave National Park - Kentucky
5. Arches National Park - Utah
6. American Samoa National Park - American Samoa
7. Biscayne National Park - Florida
8. Big Bend National Park - Texas
9. Congaree National Park - South Carolina
10. Smoky Mountains National Park - Tennessee