Flight Attendant Hit With Antigay Slur, Fights Back
By Neal Broverman
A flight attendant was understandably furious after a passenger on an Australian flight called him a "fa**ot" at the Sydney airport.
The Emirates employee alerted security after the passenger, who flew from Auckland to Sydney, lashed out at him, apparently upset at having to move out of the way of the crew's luggage. After telling cops about the slur, the flight attendant turned to the man and asked, "What's your problem?" Watch footage of the incident below, via the Daily Mail.
The flight attendant demanded an apology from the man, which he received, according to a representative from the Australian Federal Police.
- Gay Brazilian Couple Strips Naked in Sao Paulo Street to Protest Homophobia
- Scream Along for One Last Ride With Billy Hough in Provincetown
- Experience Provence, France, in the English-Language Movie Wasp
- Where Will You Be for Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour?
- Perfect Day: Daniel Franzese’s Fort Lauderdale