Flight Attendant Hit With Antigay Slur, Fights Back
By Neal Broverman
A flight attendant was understandably furious after a passenger on an Australian flight called him a "fa**ot" at the Sydney airport.
The Emirates employee alerted security after the passenger, who flew from Auckland to Sydney, lashed out at him, apparently upset at having to move out of the way of the crew's luggage. After telling cops about the slur, the flight attendant turned to the man and asked, "What's your problem?" Watch footage of the incident below, via the Daily Mail.
The flight attendant demanded an apology from the man, which he received, according to a representative from the Australian Federal Police.
- VIDEO: West Hollywood Employs Hot Guys, Humor to Keep Pedestrians Safe
- Get Ready for One of the Biggest Gay Cruises Ever
- Khalid's Gay Guide to Amman, Jordan
- The Most Gay-friendly Places on the Planet
- New Yorkers Are Angry With Taylor Swift's Big Apple PR Campaign
- Five Reasons To Party in Vegas This Halloween