The 8 Forgotten Olympic Games
By Kevin Okeeffe
2006 Winter Olympic Games: Torino, Italy
Despite providing a major boost for Torino’s tourism, the 2006 Games are more likely to live on in infamy for several major scandals. There were major doping allegations, and the Games cost far more than expected. Americans were reported to care little about this Olympics. The most notable thing about Torino might have been American skier Bode Miller’s utter collapse under the weight of sky-high expectations — and for that to be the most notable event speaks volumes.
- The Curious Case of the Missing Signature
- Midwestern Boys On Your Mind? Joey Contreras premieres the video for 'Ohio,'
- Where Do LGBTs Live? 50 Cities Ranked
- New Expedia Ad Features Interracial Gay Couple
- Finding Great Dining Destinations in North Carolina, Alabama & Arizona
- A Definitive Gay Guide to Las Vegas