10 Hikes And Sights Outside Las Vegas
By Andrew Belonsky
Overlooking Las VegasA moderate 6.3 mile hike inRed Rock Canyon, the Las Vegas Overlook loop can't be beat when it comes to looking down on Sin City, but turn around and you'll see real splendor in the canyon's cardinals and pinks.
Or, if you're not in the mood to hoof it over limestone, there's also a Cowboy Trails horseback tour that will let a beast do the work for you, just like the wranglers of yore.
Eagle eyed hikers should keep an eye out for sea shell imprints left over from when the entire state was submerged under water.
- See How Gays Travel Over the Holidays In One Nifty Infographic
- The 30 Hottest Guys from New York Comic Con
- Know What 'Hidden City' Booking Is? Orbitz Doesn't Want You To
- The 13 Hottest Photos From Gay Days Anaheim at Disneyland
- Gayest Caribbean Island
- VIDEO: Hobbits and Friends Direct Air New Zealand's Safety Video