10 Hikes And Sights Outside Las Vegas
By Andrew Belonsky
Overlooking Las VegasA moderate 6.3 mile hike inRed Rock Canyon, the Las Vegas Overlook loop can't be beat when it comes to looking down on Sin City, but turn around and you'll see real splendor in the canyon's cardinals and pinks.
Or, if you're not in the mood to hoof it over limestone, there's also a Cowboy Trails horseback tour that will let a beast do the work for you, just like the wranglers of yore.
Eagle eyed hikers should keep an eye out for sea shell imprints left over from when the entire state was submerged under water.
- New Yorkers Are Angry With Taylor Swift's Big Apple PR Campaign
- VIDEO: West Hollywood Employs Hot Guys, Humor to Keep Pedestrians Safe
- WATCH: A Fever Dream Video From WeHo's Big Gay Bar
- Get Ready for One of the Biggest Gay Cruises Ever
- The Three Big City Halloween Parties You Can't Miss
- A Definitive Gay Guide to New Orleans