PHOTOS: Iowa City Pride
By OutTraveler.com contributor
Assembling at College Green Park at 11 a.m. Saturday, the Iowa City Pride Parade wound its way through the university town. The celebration boasted 50 for-profit and nonprofit vendors, which is 10 more than last year's total, as well as a longer parade. "It is getting bigger, and we had great participation by allies this year," Jewell Amos, chair of the Iowa City Pride Committee, told the Iowa City Press Citizen.
Parade photos courtesy of Troy Shehan.
Pile in for pride!
Thumbs up for the LGBT community.
- The Three Big City Halloween Parties You Can't Miss
- Get Ready for One of the Biggest Gay Cruises Ever
- VIDEO: While Many Dream of Visiting Jamaica, Gays Want to Leave
- The Most Useless and Inappropriate Items in the SkyMall Catalog
- Gay Destinations - Best Gay-Friendly Cities & Vacation Spots
- Top Urban Bathhouses