PHOTOS: Iowa City Pride
By OutTraveler.com contributor
Assembling at College Green Park at 11 a.m. Saturday, the Iowa City Pride Parade wound its way through the university town. The celebration boasted 50 for-profit and nonprofit vendors, which is 10 more than last year's total, as well as a longer parade. "It is getting bigger, and we had great participation by allies this year," Jewell Amos, chair of the Iowa City Pride Committee, told the Iowa City Press Citizen.
Parade photos courtesy of Troy Shehan.
Pile in for pride!
Thumbs up for the LGBT community.
- Know What 'Hidden City' Booking Is? Orbitz Doesn't Want You To
- PHOTOS: Men With Their Legs Spread on Public Transit
- The 13 Hottest Photos From Gay Days Anaheim at Disneyland
- See How Gays Travel Over the Holidays In One Nifty Infographic
- The 30 Hottest Guys from New York Comic Con
- Five Gayest Things to do in St. Maarten