PICTURES: West Hollywood's 'Buff N Cut' Fitness Event
By Neal Broverman
With servicemembers and trainers in tow, West Hollywood hosted its "Buff N Cut" event last week to raise awareness on fitness and healthy eating.
The event took place at picturesque West Hollywood Park and featured fitness demonstrations and trainers from WeHo's top gyms. The good-looking instructors led free workout sessions in weight training, yoga, Pilates, mixed martial arts, spinning, and boot camp. There was also healthy food samples offered and nutritional information offered. The event featured workouts with Alex Minsky, who lost his leg in Afghanistan and is now a model, and Mylee Yc, an active duty solder for 11 years who recently fought off breast cancer and is now a spokeswoman for the organization Manning Up USA.
See pictures of the event on the following pages.
- New Yorkers Are Angry With Taylor Swift's Big Apple PR Campaign
- VIDEO: West Hollywood Employs Hot Guys, Humor to Keep Pedestrians Safe
- Catching Up With Puerto Vallarta After the Storm
- The Most Gay-friendly Places on the Planet
- PHOTOS: Key West's Fantasy Fest Parade Gets a Tiny Bit Serious
- WATCH: A Fever Dream Video From WeHo's Big Gay Bar