Anderson Cooper's Partner, Ben Maisani, Opening Third NYC Bar
By Neal Broverman
Ben Maisani, the co-owner of two bars in New York City, is moving forward on a third establishment.
Maisani, 40, recently took ownership of a 5,000 square foot bar, split between two levels, on Ninth Avenue, between 50th and 51st streets (across the street from a new three-level gay sport bar called Boxer's HK!). Maisani is already a part owner in the popular Eastern Bloc bar and the Bedlam lounge, in the East Village and Alphabet City, respectively. The new bar is in Hell's Kitchen, thought to be Manhattan's second gay neighborhood after Chelsea.
The French-born Maisani is known to many as the partner of CNN anchor Anderson Cooper. He's often seen around town — in lovely form-fitting t-shirts — biking with his boyfriend.
- Get Ready for One of the Biggest Gay Cruises Ever
- New Yorkers Are Angry With Taylor Swift's Big Apple PR Campaign
- VIDEO: West Hollywood Employs Hot Guys, Humor to Keep Pedestrians Safe
- The Most Gay-friendly Places on the Planet
- PHOTOS: Key West's Fantasy Fest Parade Gets a Tiny Bit Serious
- 12 Places To Rest Your Head In The Big Easy