Get on the Bus! New Service from NYC to Rehoboth
By Neal Broverman
The gay-owned bus company DC2NY is launching service later this month from New York's Penn Station to Rehoboth Beach in Delaware.
Called "The Beach Bus," the service debuts June 28 at 3:30 p.m., and includes one stop in Wilmington and drop-offs at the gay-popular Rehoboth and Dewey Beaches. With tickets at $45 each way from NYC and WiFi, water, and outlets included, TBB sounds like a much more relaxing way to get to Delaware than fighting traffic on I-95. Rehoboth is a nice break from Fire Island and, don't forget, Delaware deserves some of your love and money; the state just legalized marriage equality!.
DC2NY, which already runs bus service between New York and Washington (duh), is offering free tickets on the first ride out of New York City on June 28 for the first 55 travelers who reserve a spot on TBB between now and June 21. Click here for more info.
READER COMMENTS (
- STUDY: One-Third of Israelis Are Bisexual
- Why Spain Is Winning the Gay Tourist Dollar War
- PHOTOS: Key West's Fantasy Fest Parade Gets a Tiny Bit Serious
- Gay Europe - Cities, Tours & Top Gay European Destinations
- Groundbreaking Doc Explores the Lives of Gay Palestinians in Tel Aviv
- Exclusive | Top 5 Cities for Gay Nightlife