Get on the Bus! New Service from NYC to Rehoboth
By Neal Broverman
The gay-owned bus company DC2NY is launching service later this month from New York's Penn Station to Rehoboth Beach in Delaware.
Called "The Beach Bus," the service debuts June 28 at 3:30 p.m., and includes one stop in Wilmington and drop-offs at the gay-popular Rehoboth and Dewey Beaches. With tickets at $45 each way from NYC and WiFi, water, and outlets included, TBB sounds like a much more relaxing way to get to Delaware than fighting traffic on I-95. Rehoboth is a nice break from Fire Island and, don't forget, Delaware deserves some of your love and money; the state just legalized marriage equality!.
DC2NY, which already runs bus service between New York and Washington (duh), is offering free tickets on the first ride out of New York City on June 28 for the first 55 travelers who reserve a spot on TBB between now and June 21. Click here for more info.
- Backlash Against Out NYC Hotel Continues After Ted Cruz Event
- PHOTOS: First Look at Lisa Vanderpump's Pump Lounge in West Hollywood
- How to Help With Nepal Earthquake Relief
- Exclusive | Key West: What to See & Do Part Two
- Top 20 Gayest Destinations in the USA
- Gay Hotels & Resorts - Reviews, Recommendations & Guides