VIDEO: Gaultier Gets You 'Ciked for His Brooklyn Museum Exhibit
By Neal Broverman
The work of Jean Paul Gaultier, the much-loved designer behind countless couture and the iconic cone bra worn by Madonna, will be displayed at the Brooklyn Museum from October 25 to February 24, 2014. To promote "The Fashion World of Jean Paul Gaultier: From the Sidewalk to the Catwalk," the Brooklyn Museum and Gaultier released a very sexy black and white video, directed by French photographer, director, and producer Stéphane Sednaoui (he directed videos for Madonna, Bjork, and U2).
Read more about the exhibit here. The Brooklyn Museum is located in the Prospect Heights neighborhood, close to Prospect Park.
- Get Ready for One of the Biggest Gay Cruises Ever
- The Three Big City Halloween Parties You Can't Miss
- PHOTOS: Key West's Fantasy Fest Parade Gets a Tiny Bit Serious
- The Most Useless and Inappropriate Items in the SkyMall Catalog
- Gay Florida Keys: Key West Guide, Beaches, Sea, and Nightlife
- Gay Phoenix - Museums, Water Parks, Resorts, and Mountains