PHOTOS: All the Painful Action at S.F.'s Folsom Street Fair
By OUTTraveler Editors
A judgment-free celebration of leather, kink, and S&M, the Folsom Street Fair brought its usual outrageous antics to San Francisco on Sunday.
The event is actually a fundraiser for various HIV organizations, making millions for the cause. Read more here about the history of the event, which has been around for 30 years, and check out Sunday's scene on the next pages. Also, click here for the fair's racy posters. Photos by Jared Ricardo.
- PHOTOS: Miami's Winter Party Combines Skin, Philanthropy
- Gloria Estefan, Kenny Ortega Named Grand Marshals of Miami Beach Pride
- WATCH: 25 Ripped Reasons to Celebrate White Party
- Miami's LGBT Elite Strip Down, Raise Money at Halloween Ball
- Michael's Drag Race: NASCAR's Biggest Gay Fan on the Vegas Cup Race