PHOTOS: All the Painful Action at S.F.'s Folsom Street Fair
By OUTTraveler Editors
A judgment-free celebration of leather, kink, and S&M, the Folsom Street Fair brought its usual outrageous antics to San Francisco on Sunday.
The event is actually a fundraiser for various HIV organizations, making millions for the cause. Read more here about the history of the event, which has been around for 30 years, and check out Sunday's scene on the next pages. Also, click here for the fair's racy posters. Photos by Jared Ricardo.
- PHOTOS: Barrowman Frenches Guy as Commonwealth Games Begin in Scotland
- Hotels Still Making Things Awkward for Gay Couples
- Gay Flight Attendant Talks Celebrities, Culture Shock, Upgrades
- Sex and the City Live! Returns to SF
- Bev Hills Hotel Lawsuits: Antigay Sultan Used Worker as 'Slave,' Workers Were Homophobic