Speedo Ban in the United Arab Emirates
By OUTTraveler Editors
Designer Marc Jacobs and his boyfriend, Harry Louis may want to steer clear of the Middle East. Just days after officials in Saudi Arabia deported three men for being “too handsome,” authorities in Ras al-Khaimah, the northernmost emirate in the UAE, have banned skimpy swimwear on the beach, the Associated Press reports.
The moves comes after complaints from local families who don’t like sunbathing with tourists who show too much skin, according to Abu Dhabi-based newspaper The Nation.
- Know What 'Hidden City' Booking Is? Orbitz Doesn't Want You To
- The 13 Hottest Photos From Gay Days Anaheim at Disneyland
- VIDEO: While Many Dream of Visiting Jamaica, Gays Want to Leave
- Vote for the Best Gayborhood in America
- PHOTOS: Atlanta Pride Is a Southern Star
- PHOTOS: Men With Their Legs Spread on Public Transit