In the gay travel world, it's just one step over the rainbow with Prides popping up all over the country. Yesterday we let you in on hotel deals for NYC and Portland Pride. Today, leave the coasts for our homo hinterland.
In the center of the country, Twin Cities Pride (TCPride.org) will be putting their best foot forward when Minneapolis and St. Paul gear up next weekend, the June 25 and 26. Pride in Concert, a rainbow run, getting "up close and personal" and drag extravaganzas is what it’s all about.
After the jump check out hotel deals to save you some bucks will keeping you in the center of the action.
Marriott Hotels offers "2011 Twin Cities Pride Festival Package in Downtown Minneapolis" including:
- Deluxe accommodations
- $20 dining credit towards breakfast, pre-drinks or night cap
- 3pm late check-out
- Visit Marriott.com/hotels/hotel-deals/mspcc-minneapolis-marriott-city-center/ to book
Hyatt Regency Hotel has a "Pride Welcome Package" including:
- 2 drink coupons per room, per stay
- Complimentary self parking
- 3pm late check out
- Visit Minneapolis.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/offers to book
The Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington Hotel "GLBT Pride Package" includes:
- Deluxe guestroom for two
- $50 voucher to Bloomington ChopHouse or Olive Lounge
- Complimentary sparking cider or champagne delivered to your room upon arrival
- Chocolate-covered strawberries delivered to your room upon arrival
- Complimentary transportation to surrounding shops and to the Light Rail station
- Use of indoor pool and whirlpool
- Visit Hilton.com to book
To see what other Pride events are happening around your area check out our sister site Gay.com's Pride Guide.