WATCH: RuPaul's Queens Sell You on Orbitz, Vegas
By Neal Broverman
RuPaul's Drag Race queens are starring in new commercials for Orbitz and the city of Las Vegas, and they look like they were born to shill.
Manila Luzon, the first runner-up of season three, and Alyssa Edwards of season five star in the funny Orbitz spot, where Alyssa ages at a precipitous rate. The Vegas ad will make you fall more in love with RuPaul's All-Stars Drag Race winner Chad Michaels, who cavorts around Sin City with with drag legend Frank Marino. Michaels, known for his Cher impression, tries on a new wig for size at the end of the commercial. Watch both below.
- The 30 Hottest Guys from New York Comic Con
- A Definitive Gay Guide to Las Vegas
- Elvis Chapel Among Several in Vegas That Refuse to Perform Gay Weddings
- PHOTOS: Trucks, Bulges, and Rancor at Dallas Pride
- EXCLUSIVE | Three Gay Days: Berlin Part One
- The Most Homophobic Nation on Earth Chases Gay Travel Dollars