Are You Too Sexy for Saudi Arabia?
By OUTTraveler Editors
Three delegates from the United Arab Emirates attending a cultural festival in the Saudi capital of Riyadh were evicted from the country last week because “they are too handsome,” according to a Telegraph report based on the Arabic paper Elaph.
“A festival official said the three Emiratis were taken out on the grounds they are too handsome and that the Commission [for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vices] members feared females could fall for them,” Elaph reported.
This, of course, must have prompted the other men at the festival to ask, “What are we? Chopped liver?”
Read the full Telegraph story here.
Photo courtesy of Flickr.
- The Three Big City Halloween Parties You Can't Miss
- VIDEO: West Hollywood Employs Hot Guys, Humor to Keep Pedestrians Safe
- Get Ready for One of the Biggest Gay Cruises Ever
- New Yorkers Are Angry With Taylor Swift's Big Apple PR Campaign
- EXCLUSIVE | Surprising and Gay-friendly Merida Part 1
- The Most Useless and Inappropriate Items in the SkyMall Catalog