If you ever take an Atlantis Cruise, Malcolm Neitzy (above, with Kathy Griffin) will most likely be the first team member you meet: He greets every passenger with a hug upon boarding. Once out to sea, he somehow manages to be everywhere at once - at the tea dance lipsynching to ABBA, on the loudspeaker telling you what the evening lineup is, on your cabin TV hosting their version of The Dating Game. Somehow, though, we managed to pin him down for a few seconds to answer some questions:
1. Where did you go on your last trip?
Island House Key West
2. What was your favorite memory from it?
Doing a lot of nothing.
3. How many cruises have you been on?
4. Ginger or MaryAnn?
Both, I'm a Gemini
5. Favorite all-time port of call?
6. Favorite ship?
7. What is the strangest request you’ve gotten from a guest?
True story, while still in port on the first day a guest asked to change his room because he didn't like the view of the parking garage. I reminded him we were still in port. He replied by asking what was he going to do for the next 3 hours? "Um, go the pool and say 'hi' to people."
8. First thing you like to do when you disembark?
Sleep for three days.
9. Celebrity that may never do an Atlantis Cruise but you really wish he/she would?
10. Where will you head on your next adventure?
Get your very own hug from Malcolm on the upcoming World's Largest Gay Gruise, January 22 through 29, 2017, by booking your passage at Atlantis Events website.