All Rights reserved
There is a whole lot of fun to be had and trouble to cause all throughout Las Vegas this Halloween season, on the Strip and off. Whether you have a thing for men in superhero costumes or you’re more the dancing-until-dawn-with-some-of-the-world's-best-DJs type, there’s something for everyone. Plus, marriage equality is now a reality in Nevada. So if you’ve always fantasized about a Halloween themed walk down the aisle, tie the knot, then hit a party.
Since Halloween should be all about costumes, libations and good times, we’ve taken the liberty of doing your homework for you and identifying the best Vegas has to offer in the days leading up to — and following — October 31.
· If you’re looking to party in one of the prettiest hotels on the Las Vegas strip — and if a Zombie apocalypse sounds like your cup of Cuervo — head on over to Surrender Nightclub at Encore at Wynn for a weekend of Walking Dead-style scares, sexy costume parties and some of the world’s most famous DJs, including DJ Snake, Diplo and Dillon Francis. Check Surrender’s schedule for this stretch of fun events, running Oct. 29-Nov. 1.
· Is there a sexy Superman costume you’re itching to debut? Maybe Captain America is more your speed. Drai’s Nightclub inside The Cromwell is the place for you 'Ween weekend. The club is hosting a weekend of superhero-inspired events with DJ Irie taking the stage on October 30 and Quintino on October 31.
· Liaison Nightclub at Bally’s Las Vegas boasts bragging rights to being the first — and, currently, only — gay nightclub in a Las Vegas strip casino. Liaison is pulling out all the stops for Halloween, hosting no less than four themed parties, each one sounding more enticing than the next. We’ll let your imagination run wild on the following themes; “Welcome to the Doll House” on October 30, “Gays of the Galaxy” on October 31, “Heaven vs. Hell | Saints vs. Sinners” on November 1, and “Unlocked Sundays Fetish and Fantasies” on November 2. Read more about Liaison here.
· If you’re the gambling type, but you don’t necessarily want to spend Halloween weekend at a blackjack table, head on over to Palms Casino Resort. They’re giving away more than $25,000 in cash and prizes at two killer costume parties. On October 31, Ghostbar will host a “Night of the Killer Costumes.” Keep the fun going through Saturday with the “Day of the Killer Costumes” at Ghostbar Dayclub on November 1.
· Looking to get a bit kinky this Halloween? Pack your most enticing fetish gear, because The Joint inside Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is hosting its Fetish & Fantasy Halloween Ball on October 31.
For more suggestions on planning your Vegas Halloween trip, head to LasVegas.com.