As previously reported, Kelly Osbourne has been named Queen of next week's White Party in Palm Springs. To prepare us for the festivities and for her majesty's reign, we were lucky enough to be granted audience with HRH so that we could ask her our ten questions:
1. Favorite Palm Springs place to stay? Ross Matthew’s house.
2. Favorite Palm Springs eatery? Too unfair to pick one place because they have so many great restaurants.
3. T Dance or High Tea? Is there even a question? T Dance of course!
4. Where did go on your last vacation? Not to sound obnoxious but I’ve worked 52 weeks a year for the last 5 ½ years, so I can’t even remember what a proper holiday feels like.
5. A travel moment where you wished you could have screamed “off with their heads?” Only when I’m really, really tired and seated next to a talker.
6. Queen, Lorde or Kings of Leon? How could it not be Queen?! And you call yourselves queens.
7. If you were exiled, where would you want the common folk to send you? With the greatest of respect, I don’t like the term common folk. But why should it be up to anyone but me? If I’m being exiled I should get to pick.
8. In your court would you prefer: Betty White (jester), Barry White (minstral) or Walter White (alchemist)? Definitely Betty White. That old bird is ninety-something and still has a twisted and dirty sense of humor. I love it! Plus she is an animal advocate so I know she’d treat my dogs right.
9. White Party weekend moment you are most looking forward to? ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING! THIS IS TRULY A DREAM COME TRUE FOR ME!
10. What will be your next travel adventure? I will be in Vienna in May for an event, but as that is ‘work-ish,’ I am looking to plan my next adventure. Where should I go? I want to get to Australia soon, I know that!
To get more information on the White Party, including when and where to see Kelly Osbourne rule the White Carpet, go to jeffreysanker.com.