Pam Ann, the outrageously funny air-hostess with the mostest (and alter-ego of Australian comedienne, Caroline Reid), has been cleared for take off on her way to a few upcoming gigs in Melbourne, Sydney and London. But, before she taxis down the runway, we caught up with the well-heeled trolley dolly, to ask her ten questions. Fasten those seat belts.
1. Where did your last flight take you?
LAX – MEL
2. Item you'd most likely steal from the trolley?
3. Lavatory, galley or seat: place you'd probably join the mile high club?
In your seat
4. Who - real or imagined - would you have wanted to initiate you?
After a few gin and tonics I joined with a hot Jewish Aussie guy on a Qantas flight from SYD – LAX. ‘Ron’ had red lipstick all over his face. We snogged all the way over the Pacific for 15hrs. Spirit of Australia.
5. What was your worst in-flight experience?
Sitting in coach
6. SkyMall item you're embarrassed to admit you kind of want?
Never looked at it really to be honest. But I am sure an outdoor setting in a NYC apartment would be camp.
7. Item you can't fly without?
8. Chicken or beef?
9. Finish this sentence: in case of a decrease in cabin pressure...
10. Where's your next adventure taking you?
Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras 2015
For a schedule of Pam Ann’s upcoming destinations, visit pamann.com. In the mean time, prepare for take off by watching her in the NSFW “Terror at 41,000 Feet.”