Kimpton Crushes on LGBT Travelers
Story by Ed Salvato; image above of three men who have a crush on Kimpton Hotels possibly because of their happy hour courtesy of the hotel; at bottom, these gay ladies preferred the wine.
Write or videotape your way to a free hotel stay (and more).
Kimpton Hotels, the cool "collection" (their word!) of 50 boutique lodging options found in many gay-popular cities throughout the U.S., recently launched a "Have a Crush on Kimpton" campaign in partnership with JetBlue targeting LGBT travelers. Kimpton invites you to write -- in 100 words or less -- or videotape why you have a crush on Kimpton. (Right: Kimpton's fabulous Nine Zero property in Boston.)
If you don't know Kimpton, here's a cheat sheet:
- They are really cool and located in destinations we love like San Francisco (where the hotel first started), Boston, New York, Miami, and more;
- Some properties offer free wine and cheese social hour; others free cosmo hours;
- The hotel is super gay friendly but also incredibly pet friendly;
- Kimpton supports many of the causes and charities we do, like AIDS/HIV relief, breast cancer awareness and much more; and perhaps best of all
- Kimpton's InTouch Guest Rewards and Loyalty Program rewards LGBT travelers for being, well, LGB or T! Discounts for being gay: Sign me up!
Crush on Kimpton by clicking here.