PHOTOS: First Look at Lisa Vanderpump's Pump Lounge in West Hollywood
By Daniel Reynolds
Pump Lounge, a posh new restaurant, bar, and garden launched by Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Lisa Vanderpump, will open its doors to the public this Thursday. Before its grand opening, Vanderpump, who also owns nearby restaurants Sur Lounge and Villa Blanca, gave Out Traveler a private tour of her latest Los Angeles–area establishment, showing off her coat of arms, century-old olive trees, and a hand-painted homage to the LGBT heritage of the neighborhood. Check out the photos below.
- NYC Wine Bar Offering 'Big Straight Ice Cream'
- North Korea Luring Growing Number of Travelers
- Laverne Cox to Cut Ribbon at New Vegas Gay Club
- The Most Homophobic Nation on Earth Chases Gay Travel Dollars
- PHOTOS: Liberace, Strippers, and Everyone Else at Vegas Pride
- PHOTOS: The Vegas Strip's Only Gay Club Opens