PHOTOS: First Look at Lisa Vanderpump's Pump Lounge in West Hollywood
By Daniel Reynolds
Pump Lounge, a posh new restaurant, bar, and garden launched by Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Lisa Vanderpump, will open its doors to the public this Thursday. Before its grand opening, Vanderpump, who also owns nearby restaurants Sur Lounge and Villa Blanca, gave Out Traveler a private tour of her latest Los Angeles–area establishment, showing off her coat of arms, century-old olive trees, and a hand-painted homage to the LGBT heritage of the neighborhood. Check out the photos below.
- Bev Hills Hotel Lawsuits: Antigay Sultan Used Worker as 'Slave,' Workers Were Homophobic
- VIDEO: Dustin Lance Black, Tom Daley's Terrifying Flight
- Gay Europe Ambassadors Discover Europe's Most Stylish City
- Gay Seattle: Arts & Culture, Restaurants, and Outdoors
- PHOTOS: What Do You Wear to a Cuban Beach Party?