Get Closer to Heaven at NYC's High Line Hotel
By OUTTraveler Editors
New York’s predominately gay Chelsea neighborhood is set to get another hotel in May, this time The High Line Hotel, which is part of the overhaul of the former General Theological Seminary Building, Curbed.com reports.
Two of the seminaries dormitory buildings, 422 and 455 West 20th Street, were recently reopened as condos. And now the student housing building at 180 Tenth Avenue, which was modeled after the Oxbridge campus, will become a 60-room hotel. There are no interior shots from the hotel, yet Curbed has a source who says the hotel, which overlooks New York City’s popular High Line, will “blend eclectic Americana with antiques and unexpected artwork sourced from around the world.”
The High Line Hotel is already taking reservations here.
- The Most Gay-friendly Places on the Planet
- WATCH: A Fever Dream Video From WeHo's Big Gay Bar
- PHOTOS: Marriage Joy at First Ever Northern Virginia Pride
- Exclusive | Top 5 Cities for Gay Nightlife
- 'Modern Family' Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown
- PHOTOS: How NOLA's Biggest Gay Event Got So Decadent