Get Closer to Heaven at NYC's High Line Hotel
By OUTTraveler Editors
New York’s predominately gay Chelsea neighborhood is set to get another hotel in May, this time The High Line Hotel, which is part of the overhaul of the former General Theological Seminary Building, Curbed.com reports.
Two of the seminaries dormitory buildings, 422 and 455 West 20th Street, were recently reopened as condos. And now the student housing building at 180 Tenth Avenue, which was modeled after the Oxbridge campus, will become a 60-room hotel. There are no interior shots from the hotel, yet Curbed has a source who says the hotel, which overlooks New York City’s popular High Line, will “blend eclectic Americana with antiques and unexpected artwork sourced from around the world.”
The High Line Hotel is already taking reservations here.
- The 12 Gayest Items in the SkyMall Catalog
- Gay Olympic speed skater Blake Skjellerup's Jet-Set Fitness Tips
- WATCH: The Warwick Rowers, Full Length and Fully Revealed
- The Best Kind of Hookup App for Travelers
- Is NYC's Chelsea Still a Gayborhood?
- Out Traveler Award Winner: Incomparable Gay Neighborhood