With an open kitchen, private saunas, and a detox bar, Air France's recently reopened and redesigned lounge in Hall L at Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Terminal Two is what all lounge's should aspire to me. The newly reimagined space is much larger and totally renovated. The company has created a bubble of well-being for its business customers and Flying Blue Elite Plus cardholders in Hall L at Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Terminal Two. The nearly 35000-square-foot space was unveiled today, but further surprises and renovations will be announced in July.
According to AirFrance, "[The lounge is] a subtle balance between elegance, comfort and creativity, this lounge reflects the identity of the Air France brand. In the choice of materials, furniture and with a palette of bright colors, Air France and the agency Brandimage have designed a refined new lounge, a new ambassador of chic French style."
For the first time, an Air France lounge is devoting more than of its lounge to well-being. In a refined setting, everything has been designed to immerse the customer in a cocoon where time seems to stand still. The well-being area provides customers with:
· An "Instant Relaxation" area to relax comfortably on loungers or in mini-suites for optimal rest;
· A detox bar to relax, with a selection of fine teas;
· An area dedicated to facial treatments with two private cabins where customers can benefit from the expertise of Clarins beauticians;
· Two private saunas to freshen up between flights;
· Large luxury showers.
The lounge highlights the finest French dining experience:
· A "La Table Gourmet" dining area, designed in the spirit of a Parisian brasserie, with an open kitchen where a Chef prepares tasty hot dishes by putting the final touch on the dish in front of customers;
· A self-service offer which invites customers to discover seasonal flavors for all tastes, with simmered casseroles, salads and pastries;
· A selection of wines and Champagnes chosen by Paolo Basso, world's best sommelier in 2013.
A real immersive and sensory experience thanks to digital services:
· In the entrance hall, a series of screens accompanies customers and takes them into a world of travel with soft and airy lighting effects;
· A three-dimensional digital creation is on show in the center of the well-being area. A surprising art form that changes shape, intensity and color throughout the day;
· A sky with soothing lighting, in a light therapy style, for a moment of complete relaxation.
Be sure to follow Out Traveler on your favorite social platform
Want more breaking equality news & trending entertainment stories?
Check out our NEW 24/7 streaming service: the Advocate Channel!
Download the Advocate Channel App for your mobile phone and your favorite streaming device!