This past weekend, Ross Mathews who you probably know as “Ross the Intern” on The Tonight Show, from Chelsea Lately and his current stint on Live from E!, officiated a same-sex marriage during the DC Capital Pride Parade as part of the Marriott International #LoveTravels campaign. We have since caught up with the effervescent comedian to find out what places and mini-bar items Ross says "I do" to.
SLIDESHOW: DC CAPITAL PRIDE WEDDING
1. Where did you go on your last trip?
Up to the Russian River in Northern California. I love wine country - the winding roads, the delicious food, the gallons of wine we consume without any guilt...
2. What is your favorite memory from it?
There's this Mexican restaurant called El Barrio in Guerneville with the most amazing toilette I've ever seen. It's literally a work of art. I posted it on my Instagram.
3. You’ll be in D.C for Pride, which monument, museum or institution are you most excited to visit?
Sadly, I'm only in DC for about 36 hours, so I won't have time to see any of the monuments or museums. The good news? I've already seen them all before! I think the Lincoln Memorial is my favorite.
4. What was the last gayborhood you visited? For instance, have you been to Chelsea, Lately?
Hilarious! Chelsea was actually the last one I visited. Before that was the Castro in San Francisco. So fun.
5. With which First Lady would you most want to travel cross-country on Air Force One?
I love Michelle Obama and have interviewed her before. She'd be fun to travel with. I'd also love to gossip with Nancy Reagan and Jackie Kennedy Onasis. All smart, classy and fun women.
6. With which 2016 Presidential candidate would you least want to travel cross-town in a taxi?
Chris Christie. I'm sure he's a great guy, but we're both plus-sized men and taxis can be teeny tiny.
7. Favorite minibar item?
8. Besides this one, most interesting place you’ve attended a wedding?
Griffith Observatory in Los Angeles.
9. Best past Pride celebration you’ve ever attended?
I was grand marshal in San Francisco’s pride parade last year. That was a big deal and was so, so cool.
10. Where will you take your next adventure?
I'm headed to NYC next week and this summer will be absolutely full of travel. I can't wait to see where the future takes me!