Seven Reasons We Love… This Courtyard by Marriott
Story by Aefa Mulholland
1. Whether you’re in town to explore Toronto’s wild gay village, to shop the longest street in the world (Yonge Street), or to explore the city’s scintillating slew of museums, the Courtyard is perfectly situated. It’s right on Yonge Street and less than a block from gay nightlife or the subway. Nip back for a disco nap before heading back out again or to drop off the day’s shopping.
2. After a day of toil or a night of play, plunge into the lap pool or whirlpool, open 24 hours a day.
3. The hotel also offers an impressively equipped gym with 50 channels available on flat screen TVs. There is always a plentiful supply of towels and chilled water.
4. Free WiFi!
5. Rooms were renovated in 2007 and are surprisingly large for a downtown address.
6. They care! The hotel qualified for a four Green Leaf eco-rating out of five.
7. The elevator
art makes you wish you were on a higher floor. Pass the time as you
ascend admiring the gorgeous photograph of Toronto’s cityscape
by night and pick out the sights you’re going to investigate
the next day.